Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm Going to Disney World!



Why the Colts to represent my Disney dream? Outside of not caring much for any of the recent winners (Brady, Big Ben, Brees, that guy from Green Bay), Da Bears lost! Who doesn't like that?

My Disney dream began on a Tuesday morning when I dragged myself out of bed for what I thought was an 8:30 AM class at 7:15. Checked my e-mail. No class. What to do? I know! I'll apply for the College Program on a whim! Passed the Web Interview and set up my phone interview for the next day. At this point I'm crying tears of joy since I've wanted to work for Disney since I was a little kid and I felt honored I had an interview with Disney!

My phone interview went pretty well and then the waiting happened. 11 days later (aka yesterday) I got the e-mail. I've been on a high ever since knowing I'll be working at the place I've always wanted to: Disney!

Another feature of this blog will be not only my CP experience but also the "30 Days of Disney World" photo series which begin tomorrow. The list follows:
1. Favorite Walt Disney World park?
2. Favorite land in the Magic Kingdom?
3. Favorite attraction in Tomorrowland?
4. Favorite attraction in Fantasyland?
5. Favorite attraction in Liberty Square?
6. Favorite attraction in Frontierland?
7. Favorite attraction in Adventureland?
8. Which is your favorite in Epcot, future world or the worlds?
9. Favorite attraction in future world?
10. Favorite attraction in the worlds?
11. Favorite Hollywood Studios area?
12. Favorite Hollywood Studios attraction?
13. Favorite Animal Kingdom area?
14. Favorite Animal Kingdom attraction
15. Favorite Walt Disney World Resort?
16. Favorite snack to grab in the parks?
17. Favorite restaurant?
18. What attraction do you wish they would bring back?
19. What is your least favorite attraction?
20. Favorite Walt Disney World dessert?
21. Favorite character to see in the park?
22. Favorite parade?
23. What is the scariest ride?
24. Favorite face character? (shows their true face, no mask)
25. Favorite activity outside of the park, but still on Disney property?
26. Favorite Souvenir?
27. Favorite Walt Disney World breakfast?
28. Favorite firework show?
29. Favorite monorail color?
30. Favorite statue, fountain, or eye candy in the parks? (something that always grabs your eye)

Have a Magical Night!
-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment