Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 1 of "30 Days of Disney World"

Favorite Walt Disney World park?

It's Epcot! A few reasons for this:
1. It's so dramatically different than what had been done before with the Magic Kingdom models.
2. This was Walt's dream for Florida minus being able to live here, but you can kinda do that now if you have an outrageous amount of money that I can only dream of.
3. This is the park that when I walk around it I can feel Walt's presence in it the most, especially when he talked about how the park is never finished; it's always new and changing (How you feel about said changes is debatable, but that's life).
4. I did a research project about Epcot's history for a composition class my Freshman year of college. Why? We could pick anything.

We'll be making many more trips here during the 30 Days, so get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment